Create Thread

[News] ***Bug Zone*** Something Needs Fix'n

Sticky   [Copy link] 15/6082

Posted on 10/21/15 6:28:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.  IGG ID: 207626433
2.  In-Game Name: Texxe
3.  Platform: Android Samsung Galaxy S4 5.0.1
4.  Screenshot if issue (if applicable)
5.  Brief description of the issue: As you can see in the pictures since the release of this heroes i can't get them, i have the latest version

Signature
Posted on 10/22/15 10:49:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You can get them from the springs only. These heroes arent available through the elite stages

Signature
It is Homer who has chiefly taught the other poets the art of lying skilfully - Aristotle
Posted on 11/16/15 8:22:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Now what? ive just restarted gauntlet. end process and reconnect.

Signature
Posted on 12/1/15 2:05:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wtf, after maintenance I'm just no part of my own guild. What is happening here...

Signature
Posted on 9/27/16 9:14:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

После того как отдал смартфон в ремонт приложение удалили и теперь в маркете пишет что устройство несовместимо моё !!! ПОЧЕМУ ? На другом точно таком же смартфоне HTC один M7 приложение по прежнему работает !!! Причём на старый смартфон устанавливал в течении недели . В маркете пишет тоже самое но приложение ПРОДОЛЖАЕТ РАБОТАТЬ !!!

After he gave a smartphone app removed for repair and now says that the convenience store my device is not compatible !!! WHY ? On the other exactly the same smartphone HTC one M7 application still works !!! And an old smartphone installed within a week. The convenience store says the same thing but the application continues to run !!!

Signature
Posted on 12/20/16 2:47:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Co ai giúp ko

Signature