Gods Rush Today: 0    Total Posts: 13714

Moderator: Cordi

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Divinity meteor hero help

[Copy link] 4/2382

Posted on 10/27/15 7:42:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been a long timr Gods Rush player I remember when the world was flat and there was a coming soon mine where the circus is today. And I'm still stumped by the which METEORS to use with which heros. I'm sure theres got to be a simple answer going by the heros abilities and skills but I haven't figured when combining the two how it gets the answer to what meteors for which heros. Anyone been able to come up with the right equation to get the right answer. If you have can you please help.Thank you for your help and support.

Signature
Posted on 10/28/15 2:48:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1 Attack meteor, 1 Armor meteor, 1 Resist meteor, 1 Primary stat meteor (Str/Agi/Int), final meteor of your choice.

Signature
It is Homer who has chiefly taught the other poets the art of lying skilfully - Aristotle
Posted on 10/28/15 6:12:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I always use HP+ and and physical ATTACK + on every HERO. As for the other three depends on the HERO. Most can use magical ATTACK + and armor +. But like HEALERS magical attack + and heal BONUS. As for the last METEOR I try to bump up whatever stat the HERO is short on, like PIERCING OR intelligence.

Signature
Posted on 11/3/15 11:31:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is the limit of my Meteor knowledge.
Str for Strength based heros.
Int for Intelligence heros.
Agi for Agility heros.
Resist for Fronts/Tanks. Ignore resist for Stunners*
*Chrysais too.
Heal bonus for Healers.
Max HP is good for most if you have a space esp tanks. Armour is great value for all.
If in doubt check equipment to see what boosts are given.

Signature
elodin
Posted on 12/1/15 12:32:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

All good points above.   There are 2 regen meteors rage and hp, those are only good for portal, trials, and battle modes.  Because they only function in between stages.  They have no effect in gauntlet, guild war, or arena.  Also the mag, and phys critical meteors seem to not be working at all still.

Also piercing meteors negate armor, and ignore resist meteors negate resist.  Resist meteors negate magical attacks, and armor negates physical attacks.

Signature