Gods Rush Today: 7    Total Posts: 14080

Moderator: Cordi

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] 60 mins turns into...?

[Copy link] 8/1058

Posted on 11/30/15 11:58:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just bought the game today and it suddenly went down for maintenance and it said one hour and its 2 and still no updated information. Is this fairly common for this game?

Signature
Posted on 12/1/15 12:08:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah igg is not very competent!

Signature
Posted on 12/1/15 12:08:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You had to buy the game?

Signature
Posted on 12/1/15 12:09:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is unusual. I haven't had to wait this long before.

Signature
Posted on 12/1/15 12:14:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

and no prior notice. .There will be compensation required. .grr

Signature
Posted on 12/1/15 12:16:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I at least expected an updated time from them instead of the same one hour that expired over an hour ago

Signature
Posted on 12/1/15 12:24:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Doesn't make SENSE to me....unless s1 just got really mad n officially messed up the game on purpose....  usually game goes down for an hour, but usually @ either midnight or just before new day...and we usually get meager recompense but 100 gems, which as any long playing person knows, and you're bound to find out Mr. /Ms. Newbie ;)  anyone play GR2 yet?? would have been a great game except 4 the fact that they used the $ we spent on this game making that one instead of giving us long timers (and very patient level 90 players) a reason to keep playing/paying...

Signature
Posted on 12/1/15 12:38:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

They copied and pasted 95-98% of gr1 to gr2.    It's no wonder both games crashed at the same time tonite.   Gr2 must have priority since they got that one fixed in a timely manner

Signature
Posted on 12/1/15 1:33:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

last night was unusual for sure. an extended downtime has only happened once before that I can remember. the problems continue today with a slow server, missing GUILDS,  and GUILD MEMBERS who cant check into the GUILD. I hope a fix is in the works.

Signature