Gods Rush Today: 6    Total Posts: 13627

Moderator: Cordi

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Guild Battledragon is broken

[Copy link] 1/809

Posted on 12/4/15 8:22:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi there, guys and ladies from Battledragon!
As some of you may be aware, after the last maintenance, our guild isn't accessable to all 50 of us. I, your humble leader, can't get access to guild and neither can Susahbnr, assistant.

Live support of IGG ( The Sleeping Beauty, who made all of our virtual existence possible) gave me the following support concerning the inaccessability of our guild:

"Dear player:

We apologize for any frustration this may have caused. According to the guild issue, we have sent 300 gems to players as compensation. Players could ask their guild leader to kick them from guild first and then join the guild again. Please note that if the guild leader also got kicked out, kindly wait for guild leader to recover guild leader ship first. Then you could ask the guild leader to do kick you from the guild.

Thank you for your support and have a nice day"

Well that's a Catch 22, me thinks.

I can't get into the guild, can't leave, can't kick myself or kick you guys and ladies who have the same problem.

Unless the Sleeping Beauty awakes, I see only one solution: when the time has come that one of you can kick me out of the guild, do so! And kick assistant too!

One of you becomes the new leader, kicks everyone out that has no access and these pps can reapply.
Then Battledragon is one big happy guild again, under a new and hopefully more enlightened leadership!

Greatings from your sad and sorry WIGEON.

Signature
Posted on 12/4/15 1:14:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

wait a minute all 50 cant get into the GUILD? thats just nuts! it cost 1000 GEMS to make a GUILD so in your case your out 700 GEMS!

Signature