Gods Rush Today: 0    Total Posts: 13714

Moderator: Cordi

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Is anyone still playing Gods Rush?

[Copy link] 9/1136

Posted on 4/27/16 5:59:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Want to know is anyone still playing gods rush?

Signature
Posted on 4/30/16 9:45:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

me! I play every day I still have lots of HEROES to build. granted a new HERO or two in an update would be cool. or maybe a world BOSS fight again would be nice. but even gr2 has seen no updates as of late. and what updates they did in gr2 really STINK and drove lots of players away, so let's hope gr1 does not get those.

Signature
Posted on 5/9/16 5:58:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Game is abandoned.No updates in over a year now.Dont start this game.Dont bother

Signature
Posted on 5/11/16 2:37:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am still active but it is very obvious from the lack of updates and loss of interest from friends and other guild members that this game is headed nowhere. I'll still keep playing though, just not putting a single dime to it however.

Signature
Posted on 5/11/16 2:57:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yep exactly game is dead.Sad but true

Signature
Posted on 5/14/16 11:06:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

[putting this here since the system does not appear to show in another response for some reason].

I am still playing. While those playing do not normally comment either here or the other places, it is obvious to me that there are at least hundreds of the older players playing (probably trying to max out all their characters before they might stop or slow down) and at least two thousand or so active players at any one time (with a churning of about hundred or players every couple of months). As well as a few players that seem to put up couple hundred dollars every week. 

The paying players can be noticed from the lucky circus section. Occasionally I have noticed some people managing to win the bonus prizes five or more times (which is incredibly inefficient to me), which pretty much means they are getting huge amounts of gems to get that many bonus prizes. 

The rest can be estimated from the Guild section as that requires active participation to get guild points. I have been trying to keep my team as high as it can be as barely get it in the top 10 (and I do have a number of characters that are maxed out). I do kick out the dead weight players every month (though I do allow several months of inactivity just in case someone is sick or on vacation) and keep getting new players of all sort of levels and activity. Looking at the way those above me keep accumulating the guild points from the start of the week to the re-set time, I guess that there are around two thousand or so active players at one time. 

If I ever manage to consistently get my guild team into first place and the other teams are thousands of guild points behind me at the time just before the re-set, then that could be evidence the the number of active players might be dropping into the low hundreds. Given that I have noticed that new players seem to be surging in every couple of months, I do not see that happening for at least a year.

Signature
Posted on 5/15/16 3:14:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Game is indeed dead,Dont know what the idiot above me is bubbling about.Thousands play?Yeah cool story idiot.

Many used to play this game.Now its dead and servers will close soon according to live support.Nice while it lasted

Signature
Posted on 5/15/16 10:58:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If the shut shutdown is true...

Sadly what is left in my guild is about 15 active lvl 90 guys staying true to the game that may be open to merging with another guild.  Was fun, I wouldn't mind going down in a blaze of glory with a strong guild right before they pull the plug.  Anyone having the same thoughts?

Signature
Posted on 5/23/16 2:07:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Same goal here.  Would be interesting to hit the top (or close to it) of the listings whenever it closes.  The character shards and other rewards should hopefully give the other members an opportunity to get and play as much of the characters as possible.

Signature
Posted on 6/11/16 7:58:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Всем привет: )) я играю; )

Signature