Gods Rush Today: 0    Total Posts: 19284

Moderator: Cordi

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Enchant for android

[Copy link] 7/1777

Posted on 10/1/14 6:40:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When will enchant be available for android users? As it is promoting characters is a waste if we can't Enchant the gear they have. I hope it gets added soon.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/14 12:40:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Arcrueid,
Enchant should be available before the end of this month. Thank you for your support and patience.

Signature
Posted on 10/8/14 1:27:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

hi.....................................

Signature

sfsdfdfdfg testtest   dfsdfsdf
Posted on 10/24/14 11:03:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just realised this function as well and if my assumption is right, is this to say that as we evolved our heroes, we could have gotten more stats from the evolution process had we enchanted the 6 equipments required for evolution before evolving them? This would be a huge loss to top tier players who have spent large amounts of gems (and money) on obtaining and evolving heroes before enchantment is introduced!

If that's truly the case, could I suggest that when enchantment is introduced, every hero shall be resetted to lv 1, with all the equipments restored in their bags and gold spent (on evolving and skill-ing) restored and exp gained converted into exp potions? Since the gold spent, equipment used and exp gained should be the same for every hero out there for each hero, this process should be achievable and discrepancies are entirely avoidable.

This will prevent the top tier players (and their heroes) who have accomplished so much in this game from cutting their spendings entirely and causing a huge loss to IGG. I see so much potential in this game, so please don't let this screw-up cause players to lose interest in this game.

Signature
Posted on 10/24/14 11:23:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Igg has released no information to me regarding the enchantment feature yet as it has not yet been released so therefore the exaxt features of the enchant section are still unknown. Very nice suggestion and I can't wait for it to be released :-)

Signature
[url=http://postimage.org/][/url]When Technology meets our generation
Posted on 10/24/14 12:33:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow... such a prompt reply ;D

Since there was a Beta version before this, the enchantment feature should more or less remain the same, which I suppose involves giving bonus stats to the equipment necessary for evolution. In which case, the evolution process would allow the hero to retain those bonus stats in addition to the base equipment stats, which gives rise to the problem I mentioned above.

Most players wouldn't mind such minor differences but amongst top tier which have pretty much the same (best, of course) line-up, it's these minor differences that count.

Also, does anyone know how the stats gained during the evolution process is determined? Is it wiser to evolve at low or higher levels for maximum stats gain during evolution?

Signature
Posted on 10/24/14 12:58:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If that is true though, and it does allow for bonus stats, and is merged with champ on evolve, I for one would be upset! However I don't think they would screw the people over like that, and if so I'd just quit.

Yeah, I've only been playing for a short time, but I been playing a lot.
Who knows how long it'd take to get the same champs all over again, and than all the items as well plus enchanting them this time.

If its just a bonus for items and don't pass on than oh well.

Maybe you could just enchant your skills.

I really don't know though!!

However!! if it screws the people over that were playing before that's like biting the hand that feeds you.

Signature
IGG ID: 166030211

Team name: ABYSSSLAYERS

Posted on 10/24/14 10:35:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The Gods Rush as it is now could really do without this new "enchantment" system(if it really turns out as we've assumed), which only serves to make competitive players abandon their accounts altogether to make new ones with perfect heroes. Seems really counter-intuitive and screws up the "early birds" who should have been awarded.

Signature