Gods Rush Today: 0    Total Posts: 13929

Moderator: Cordi

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] I need help

[Copy link] 5/1556

Posted on 10/18/14 7:05:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay so like i want my heroes to be lvl 20, but like when i try to use the xp bottles it says max xp. but then i click on them and they are 1 xp away from the max. and like i can't beat this one level because the people are like level 23 and we are level 19, im lucky i beat the people at level 22. i just need help D:

Signature
Yeah i started to play on 10/17/2014 and at 10/18/2014 my team is already lvl 19
Posted on 10/20/14 1:13:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Because you have to gain more experience throw out the lvl. Like go into battle mode win a few til the game tells you your avatars lvl increased, i was also lost on that matter, but it will definitely be active after that.

Signature
Moon. Gõd
Posted on 10/21/14 4:57:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Your heroes can only be a high as the level of your team.
You get a little bit of team XP from normal battles, but the best way to level your team is by accomplishing the Daily Tasks each day.

Signature
Posted on 10/21/14 11:18:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Your level 19 so your hereos max lvl would be 19. As far as leveling up. I back up that statement of completing daily quests, completing your normal quest, and use your available energy to defeat your battles for Exp once you've done your daily trials and other daily quest tasks.

Signature
[url=http://postimage.org/][/url]When Technology meets our generation
Posted on 10/26/14 11:08:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Its just getting you're heroes ready to lv up but u cant get to the next lv until your team exp lv is higher so its stoping youre limit of youre team lv.

Signature