Gauntlet Guide Rules: Draconian Chests Rewards:
First off lets just clarify what the gauntlet is:
Gauntlet is a series of stages to defeat to gain rewards from each stage cleared. Each stage consists of a random in game player opponent to be matched against. As you advance stages will increase in difficulty and competitivness.
1) only hereos lvl 20+ may participate
2) rage and HP will always run concurrently throughout each stage.
3) once hereos die they may not be used again until the gauntlet is reset.
4) VIP lvl 8+ enjoy extra gauntlet reset entries.
5) each chests contains gold & a rare chance at a hero. If that hero is owned already it will be converted to shards.
6) credits are named as draconians which may be exchanged in the gauntlet mall for rewards.
Certain bonus chests throughout the stages contain draconians, and they are as followed below.
Chests 3: 100 Draconians
Chest 6: 200 Draconians
Chest 9: 300 Draconians
Chest 12: 300 Draconians
Chest 15: 400 Draconians
I hope this guide has been helpful and goodluck :-)
Screenshot_2014-10-23-06-50-03.png(205.31 KB, Downloads: 0)
Screenshot_2014-10-23-06-56-03.png(347.05 KB, Downloads: 0)
Screenshot_2014-10-23-06-52-09.png(337.72 KB, Downloads: 0)
Screenshot_2014-10-23-06-49-45.png(356.48 KB, Downloads: 0)
Draconian Chests Rewards: