Gods Rush Today: 0    Total Posts: 1286

Moderator: Cordi

Total:#25

Event

[Event] ***Hades August Event*** 8/11/15-8/18/15

Hot Topics [Copy link] 24/2914 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 8/11/15 10:25:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Welcome everyone to my first forum event for Gods Rush!

I am sure at this very moment you are thinking . . . "Oh great, another event where we have to share on Facebook, retweet on Twitter, create a moment on Link, blah blah blah."  Well you would be WRONG.  I have set the bar super low for this event.  So low, even Hades would have a hard time distinguishing it from the Underworld.  I really just want to start a conversation and hear what you like/love about this game. 

So you don't have to share on Facebook, retweet on Twitter, or create a moment on Link but it would be SUPER NICE if you did anyways, it just isn't a requirement for getting rewards.

Event Requirements:
1.  IGG ID
2.  In-Game Name
3.  Platform (Andriod/iOS)
4.  Post in THIS THREAD and tell me what you like/love about Gods Rush and what in the game you are working towards (hero, traits, skills, etc)  Why?
5.  Must post in thread before event has its red thread of fate cut. (runs 1 week:  08/11/2015 - 08/18/2015)

Rewards:
1.  Each player who posts and meets the requirements gets 100 gems.
2.  The best 5 replies will get 100 gems and 50 Hades Shards.

*** Just so you all are aware, this event is kind of a litmus test to determine how successful these forum "only" events will be.  Typically, they don't want to do forum "only" events but I have used my magic influence (begging) to get it done.  I am relying on this community now to spread it by word of mouth in chat and guild chats.  Make me proud people. ***

Signature
Posted on 8/11/15 12:12:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

I loved everything, the artwork, the theme (which is slowly but surely drifted away from), the leveling aspect...that is until I realized how buggy the game was and what major features got omitted along the way.

I then strived to make the game better, more user-friendly with less bugs and working as intended and with that in mind basically co-created the game's wikia together with Boilers, Hederob and few others enthusiasts.

Then I realized how unaware of the game is the game's own (live) support, how poorly they handle bug reports expecting players to not just report problems (who in turn get irrelevant automated generic response) but also make thorough research and extra actions like creating videos of said bugs (last time I looked they didn't pay me anything to do their job) and how they essentially don't care what happens to the game as long as $ keeps flowing.

Everything the people here asked for was ignored, forums eventually became silent, soon spammed by bots, moderators AWOL. Most of the bugs predate my own joining the game in Nov 14. Despite countless reports nothing has been done to solve them.

Oh and to fully go by the event guidelines: I love how every new hero added to the game is strictly Spring-only and every event is a) spend $ or b) spend gems (you bought for $). Makes for a fun environment with great opportunities and much variance.

I truly wish you good luck, FearMe, and hope you'll succeed in revitalizing the dead-ish game. You are possibly the only spark of hope there is left.

Signature
Posted on 8/11/15 5:53:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love the fact with the addition of DIVINITY and the METEOR system the teams are all a little bit different from each other even if the HEROES are the same. This keeps the arena competitive.

Signature
Posted on 8/11/15 9:48:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like/love how the divinity and METEORS  how they stengthen your characters and I really also like the party stages and gw and how it brings GUILDS together more right now I'm currently work on setting up a dynamic team for gws and leveling my teams up

Signature
Posted on 8/11/15 10:32:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the theme of the game, and the guild part. Where i am fortunate to have found a good team with active players.
I am working toward getting Aphrodite in Orange, and mining my way towards shards for the heroes that are not available in groups of 5 shards.

Signature
Politics is the entertainment branch of Industry.
Posted on 8/12/15 5:42:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What I've always loved about this game is that it brings characters we have only heard about or seen in movies to life through some great artwork. The added advantage of building your own team, watching them level and get more powerful is endearing and a great experience to have.

All this while, I've been working towards achieving Rank 1 in the Arena.

Signature
It is Homer who has chiefly taught the other poets the art of lying skilfully - Aristotle
Posted on 8/12/15 8:08:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love guild war mostly, i.enjoy a challenge and getting better ranks.
i like the gauntlet for the gold to max my heros

Signature
Posted on 8/12/15 8:13:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This game was my addiction, all hours of the night, chatting and just overall having fun. HOWEVER that has changed and I am finding it extremely difficult to even open the app to play.

I loved the Greek mythology aspect until the creators decided to toss in unrelated content - MK? They couldn't use their creativity to find a God in mythology who would potentially have the same game aspects - there's plenty to pick from, Zues wasn't a one trick pony you know...

I agree with Queeg about the game and it's tendency for money grubbing - it's a part of the reason I stopped participating in arena because by the time the new reward system was implimented, a good chunk of us oldies were already 80... we lost out. The ones who worked hard to make this game good, who gave a shit, who participated, got abandoned like that Christmas puppy you thought you wanted but couldn't handle the responsibility for.

I only play this game anymore for my guildies. Those guys and gals are troopers and if they can tough it out, so can I. They are the reason I worked so hard at leveling and farming. And I will continue to plug away at it, maybe in vein, that one day this game will be great again!

As for you, new forum mod, may the odds be ever in your favour.

Signature
Posted on 8/12/15 8:47:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I enjoy the competition of the game and the comraderie of my guild mates.

Signature
Posted on 8/12/15 10:27:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the Greek mythology theme of the game. Although, idk what the MK is doing in the game but that's neither here nor there. Right now I'm actually working on becoming no. 1 in arena. That's basically it. I share the same sentiments as G, and Queeg above. Could've been a way more dynamic game, but it is what it is. I also mainly play because of my guildmates. Makes it at least a little bit more tolerable.

Signature