This thread is to help you understand some of the dynamics of the Events being hosted here in forum. Hopefully this will help improve your chances of submitting valid entries while avoiding the errors which can cause your entry to be marked as invalid or disqualified.
1) Do not rush to submit an entry as soon as a page is posted. Take the time to READ all the information in the event page before submitting an entry.
2) If you do not understand anything, pm one of the Moderators and ASK for an explanation / clarification.
3) Post only ONCE in any event thread unless it specifically says that multiple entries are allowed.
4) Do not ask Questions or carry on Conversations within the event threads, use the Q&A threads or pm a moderator for assistance. Anything other than a valid entry in an event thread is considered to be SPAM.
5) Do not Delete or Alter entries because of missing or incorrect information in your post, either use the edit button beneath your entry ( if allowed ) or pm a moderator for assistance in correcting the entry.
6) Do not submit Multiple Entries. "It is a standing rule that you can only participate once person per IP Address", Which does mean that if you share an IP Address with another CC player only one of you can attend the event, period. A number of members submit multiple entries in a effort to increase their chance of winning a prize and previously no mention has been made unless the individual actually submitted a winning entry. However this problem has increased and in future when such individuals are uncovered CHEATING they will not only be banned from that event but all future events.
7) When a Hide Code is provided you should copy the code as presented and paste in the reply box, you should then fill in the requested information. Should you decide to retype this code manually, you must type it "Exactly As Shown", any ommission / addition can be cause to disqualify your entry.
8) Review your entry before clicking the reply button, ommission of pertinent gaming information on your entry or submitting without a hide code will cause you to forfeit any prizes won.
To further assist in the submission of your entries following is a brief list of some common terms used to identify your account, if is important that you understand what is needed in your forum to claim your prizes because without accurate information you will forfeit any prizes won, so if you are unsure ask one of your forum moderators.
FBID: Facebook ID, which is not applicable unless playing on that platform.
IGN, Charater Name, Char: "In Game Name" is the name of your in game character.
Platform: This is the version which you play. Android, IOS, Facebook, etc.
IGN Server: This is the name of the server you are linked to and can normally be seen when logging into game.
Forum Name: GR
[ hide=10000] ( No Spaces in actual code )
IGG ID# Here: 1234567891012 (This is the number attached to the game not the number shown in forum)
Character Name/IGN: Meep
FBID: None Applicable (unless on that gaming platform)
Game/Server: GR for GR
Platform: Android - IOS - Facebook - Amazon - Armorgames - Kongregate
Select a number from 1 to 100 ( if requested )
[ /hide] ( No Spaces in actual code )
Submission: 350 ( In the event of contest requesting written / video which can be seen by all it should be posted beneath the hide code, otherwise all content intended to be hidden should be posted within the hide code )