Gods Rush Today: 0    Total Posts: 311

Moderator: Cordi

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Media] Nerf Astrea (and maybe Hecate)

[Copy link] 7/1491

Posted on 4/2/15 7:15:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Having those heroes consisting in nearly every team is just stupid. They need nerfs as they are heavily relied on in nearly every team. Nerfing these characters would bring more spreads and changes to team combinations

Signature
Posted on 4/2/15 9:30:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Err Hecate is still nowhere near as prevalent in arena as she used to be (she used to be in virtually 97% of arena teams).  Now she's in like 20% probably if that.  Astraea is just a good disabler that's easy to obtain.  

Now since they made Helen easier to obtain (by decreasing her gauntlet cost by 37.5%), she might eventually overtake Astraea. However, Astraea has been around for way longer and you can get her in Guild Mall (along with 2 lowish-mid tier heroes so no competition for resources), farm her, or get her shards in free Aphrodite spring rolls and chest 15 in gauntlet if you're lucky. The other disablers are much less readily available.

Signature
Posted on 4/3/15 1:36:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Also nerf hercules. Hes pain in ass now when he revives with full hp! Every single player use it in gauntlet and before this noone used it! That says enough how Op he is!

Signature
Posted on 4/3/15 3:04:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Astraea has been nerfed. She silences for a lesser amount of time.
Hercules doesn't need to be nerfed, he needs to be fixed. He heals with 25k Hp which is just wrong.

Signature
It is Homer who has chiefly taught the other poets the art of lying skilfully - Aristotle
Posted on 4/3/15 6:59:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is what i meant!

Signature
Posted on 4/3/15 7:29:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hecate is fine, she isn't too powerful. I hardly saw her being used in arena. Astrae's problem is that her secondary silence sometimes activate after her ult which would make her silencing last a long time. Maybe them changing that a bit will help out. I just wish they would go back to the previous hero stats and only buff ion, chiron, hector, ares (a little), tiresias, ladon, and echidna since they were the only heroes that really needed their stats changed and leave the rest alone.

Signature
Posted on 4/3/15 1:19:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Imo there is abosluty no need to nerf those two, and exspecially not to give other lineups a chance. i hadlry see hecate her only use is gaunlet if u ask me and astrea is not as strong as u might think. she silences for a "long" amount of time yes, but thats it tho. Other disablers like medusa or pandora leave the enemy much more vurnable then she does. Astre leaves heros freely to atk and dont get me started on heros like achilles /ata.

the only reason why u might see the "same" lineups all over again is the poor hero pool and the poor hero pool only...
there r just not nuff "vailable" heros out there to build flexibel teams. look at HC hero pool and their many options to build a team.

Signature
Wrath 2 id2735

I, Ascended Aim, will be on vacation. Ill be back around 10th July. Message Elle ingame in the meantime. She is in charge for things for the time being.

Check out our Req-Post:
http://gr.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=8&ctid=1483

Copy paste above into your Url bar.
Posted on 4/3/15 3:45:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Before you cry for nerf's on people you need to remember the game is built to be balanced at max level which is now 90. Along the way some heroes move up because they can get to+3 or +4 faster than other heroes. Hercules does need to be fixed as he is reviving with more health than his ability says. My guess is that his +Healing % is being applied to his ability. He is now a must in every arena team just as hepha was before. Wait until people hit 90 before we rebalance some of the gods.

Signature
Fear the 3 heads.