Gods Rush Today: 0    Total Posts: 925

Moderator: Cordi

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (iOS)] Why I am no longer buying gems.

[Copy link] 6/1726

Posted on 6/26/15 8:09:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am level 84, and I've bought about $600 worth of gems since I started 3-4 months ago.  That's about 60,000 gems. (40% bonuses etc).

Why will i not be buying anymore? Because new players can now get 225,000+ gems for free, that I can't.  Sure the top rank 1-10 daily players have been getting a masive advantage over time, but I can live with 10.  All new players tho? Eh....

This new Arena ranking reward system is unfair. For every level, if played right in Arena, new players get on average 2500 gems.  I was 81 when this new arena system appeared.

By the time the new players reach lvl 80, they will have 5 star zeus, artemis, aries, monkey king, and everything else you can get from spring. They'll also have all the gear.  220,000 gems gets you that. A $4000 value!

If I didn't invest so much already, i'd restart as a new player to take advantage of this poor competitive concept. Regardless, I'm not buying more gems, and new players certainly don't need to.

Congrats to all sub 60, you're in a good place. To the 80s, lets enjoy it while we can.  Rant over.

Signature
Posted on 6/26/15 10:33:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thought it would be unfair as well, was quiet astonished when ive read the new rules, but im sure someone will appear now who calculates the shit out of me x)

But buddy in all honesty. Youve spent WAYY TOO MUCH money into this game.

Not saying that its wasted , if you had fun then allright, but its definitely tge wrong game. Rather buy a PS and play Fifa , eh :D

Signature
Wrath 2 id2735

I, Ascended Aim, will be on vacation. Ill be back around 10th July. Message Elle ingame in the meantime. She is in charge for things for the time being.

Check out our Req-Post:
http://gr.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=8&ctid=1483

Copy paste above into your Url bar.
Posted on 6/27/15 1:59:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

600$?! Sorry to say that but you're exactly the target group of IGG's cashcow! 5$ a month is already questionable (if you compare costs and benefits).

I don't  know why everybody has to compare with others - especially with ones that have 1) invested tons of cash and are either retarded or very addicted and 2) profit from patches you didn't have (we had a similar discussion with the circus and free spins through level ups...).

Right now I'm thinking of a very famous Einstein quote...

Signature
Posted on 6/27/15 7:22:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agree the newer players have advantage we never had
Think the fairest system would be instead of level 80+ only being able achieve the rank gem reward once would be to reset it as often as average level  increase so be fair for all then
If was reset every Sunday along with guild and arena then we all benefit from the rank gem reward not just under 80's

Signature
Posted on 6/29/15 4:58:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want to make a new account, just dont know how to win the gems

Signature
Pimp
Posted on 7/8/15 10:02:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 7/9/15 1:06:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do their financial statements have a game-wise distribution skudz?

Signature
It is Homer who has chiefly taught the other poets the art of lying skilfully - Aristotle