Gods Rush Today: 0    Total Posts: 953

Moderator: Cordi

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (iOS)] Party Stage glitch - help your clan get more STUFF!

[Copy link] 4/1951

Posted on 7/8/15 1:27:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. On Sunday, leave the Ballroom party stage for last. 
  2. Upon using your two entries on party, spend the 100 gems to reset Party Stages
  3. For some reason this causes a "glitch" per say and allows you to redo all 3 party stages

BUT ONCE YOU RESET THE PARTY STAGES WITH THE 100 GEM PAYMENT, YOU MUST FORCE CLOSE THE GAME E.G. DOUBLE TAPPING HOME BUTTON THEN SWIPING THE GAME SCREEN UP. 

UPON REOPENING OF THE APP - YOU'LL HAVE NEW PARTY STAGE ENTRIES AND YOUR CLAN CAN GET THAT ALMIGHTY REWARD OF COMPLETING ALL THE PARTY STAGES.

This message is brought to you by The BestMan of the Spartans

Signature
It seems that you still want to dance but... You will not be able to make steps anymore.
Posted on 7/8/15 4:43:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

"Hey igg mods"

Skipped entire post up to the end alrdy xD

Also, so much wrong in that postbuddy. Howcan two guilds NOT atk each other? Thats not clashof clans or smth, you can a) not see which guild you atk and b) not prevent it

Signature
Wrath 2 id2735

I, Ascended Aim, will be on vacation. Ill be back around 10th July. Message Elle ingame in the meantime. She is in charge for things for the time being.

Check out our Req-Post:
http://gr.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=8&ctid=1483

Copy paste above into your Url bar.
Posted on 7/8/15 5:49:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Let me bring some perspective into this conversation. TheBestman was once a part of Chaos theory. Now the guild decided that they will not hit clan-mates for positions as each works hard for positions. Instead they will hit any non-clan member. This is to promote friendship within the group. Now, TheBestman being the upstart that he is repeatedly hit clan-mates even after them asking him not to and by them not retaliating. In spite of this, he did not make it to the top20. So he joined another guild and is apparently leaking out 'secrets'.

Now, let's come to the point. The Party stage reset glitch is aeons old and almost every competitive guild on Android knows about it. If you have the members, use it to complete as many stages as you want. The Bestman was a part of Chaos Theory and has himself used this 'bug' he wants to draw attention to. Now that he has left the guild, he may/may not be able to use this to his advantage. Hence, forum post.

Thanks for reading.

Signature
It is Homer who has chiefly taught the other poets the art of lying skilfully - Aristotle
Posted on 7/8/15 8:05:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

"Wanted to bring awareness to the party stage glitch that has/can be abused on Sunday. It is fairly simple to do and I know for one that some have been abusing this SO I figured I'd mention it in hopes that it is either fixed or other clans looking to gain some steam will use it."
That's hilariously ironic. You put on a façade as to indicate you're being a goody by bringing this "glitch" to light. Yet, if you know about it, you've probably used it already. I find that pretty funny, and idiotic of you

Signature
Posted on 7/8/15 8:25:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What a knob
U for real u fuking plank...it's been around long enough u don't need to broadcast it and ruin the one gain on this greedy fuking site

Signature