Gods Rush Today: 0    Total Posts: 371

Moderator: Cordi

Total:#40

Create Thread

[Guild] UPDATED Wrath 2 Activly Recruiting lv80+! (Wrath semi-included)

Hot Topics [Copy link] 39/11241

Posted on 1/30/15 11:42:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A quick note before the post actually starts. This is predominatly a Req.-Post for Wrath 2. Our main Guild - Wrath - is only semi included since they are our roots. Thats how it is at this moment. Check out the comment section for my explanation for the incoming Change by your own or by following this link.

~~Welcome to the freshly updated , clean  and improved Wrath Req-Post~~

Team Wrath May Need You!

Do i need to introduce us?

We are Wrath.
Be active. Be loyal. Be Godlike.

The Wrath family was once know as underdogs , as one of the Guilds which were around at Enixus prime ( old players know this guild ).
But we fought our way up to the top guilds , with the goal to be called ''one of the best guilds around'' one day.

The day has come. We grew up, grew stronger, grew to become Legends. The friendly Wrath family which stands in contact over group chats suchs as Line, exceed the number of 50 by a long time, and are now figthing in 2 diffrent yet one, guild. Chose your guild, and chose to be among the best out there.

While others fall to below top10, after being placed at the top3 , We , the Wrath family, hold our place in the top3 longer then any guild before us.

Wrath ( main guild )  Wrath 2 ( secondary guild )
Maybe we should rename us to ''always rank 2 guild''? But what is bad about this. We give you the best view from up there , and this every week.
Under Elles leadership you will be called the one who joined the most determined Guild. You will not find any other guild out there who can resist the fall so long, Wraths main guild only knows to rise.
Be part of this super intense Guild Wars guild. But if you want weekly top rewards and glory , you have to provide us something in return. Here are the condtions

Conditions: lv80+ , +1.000 Guild war points weekly , daily participation in Party Stages is absolutly must , friendly behavhiour!

ID 228 , leader Wrath 7Jett (new leader!)

If you do not fullfill those Req once, you will be booted and expeled. We only accept the best and determined.
De ja vu- We retell the story of Wrath and start as a new and fresh guild under a new and fresh leadership, which consits of me.
We power up the weeks and will soon join Wraths main guild at the top. But fear not, Wrath family already has a super intense GW guild, so what will we do?
Join Wrath to learn and get stronger.
We will only accept the most determined while Wraths main accepts the strongest. Farm your way to lv90 asap and earn the chance to be promoted to the main guild , due to your performance in here. But you have to provide us something in retrurn. Here are the conditions.

Condtions: lv80+ , roughly 150 Guild War Points weekly , daily participation in Party Stages is a must , friendly behaviour.

ID 2735 , leader Ascended Aim (forum promoter)

If you do not fullfill those Req once, you will be warned and then booted and expeled. We only accept the best and determined.

ATTENTION

-Wrath was placed as the best guild in a week more then 3 times already, and the number of times we were among the top 3 is basicly not listable. We r always in the top 3 (rank 2 more precisly) Check the Comments to learn more about our varoius achivements throughout history.

-The Wrath family has a Line and Facebook group. Pm Elle or me ingame to get to know about them more.
add wrath_elle on Line , Join Wrath GR Guild in Facebook.

-For Party Stage rember one thing always! The higher you r in lv the higher Stages you will fight. Leave the Stages I and II for your comardes which may be two or three levels below you. As a lv85+ you shoudl always skip Stages I, II and maybe even III, and safe your entries to attack the Stage IV-V.

-If the guild happens to be full then dont give up and message us ingame personally.

Je taime and Prost !

And keep this Slogan in your hearts-:

Be active. Be loyal to the family. Be Godlike.

~~Let them feel our Wrath~~

Signature
Wrath 2 id2735

I, Ascended Aim, will be on vacation. Ill be back around 10th July. Message Elle ingame in the meantime. She is in charge for things for the time being.

Check out our Req-Post:
http://gr.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=8&ctid=1483

Copy paste above into your Url bar.
Posted on 1/30/15 8:14:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Could I be a leader

Signature
Oasis
Posted on 1/30/15 10:52:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Goodluck to you all from Erebus!

Signature
Posted on 1/30/15 11:32:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

im currently lvl 37 but im quickly growing, im an extremely active player i always have atleast an hour in every day how would i join?

Signature
ITS CAT-O-PUS NOT CACTO-PUS
Posted on 1/31/15 3:27:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good luck finding a leader. If recruiting active players my name is Spartan studs

Signature
Play on iPhone looking for active guild and friends lv 50 name
Spartan studs
IGG ID: 219347559
Posted on 2/4/15 1:19:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I literaly got bluestacks (an android emulator for playing apps) because i used the app so much my phone kept over heating, also im lvl 40 now

Signature
ITS CAT-O-PUS NOT CACTO-PUS
Posted on 2/15/15 7:37:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Updated the post ! Read above for more info. Its Sunday so we will be actively searching for new members by the time Monday says hello. 

Great week for us, Wrath did it again and held the 2nd Rank in the World! Next week it could be 1# , so expecting everything from everyone :)

Send your app. and be aware of our conditions ( read updated section above ).
Hope i see YOU as  part of our family by tomorrow ;)

Be acitve. Be loyal to the family. Be Godlike.

~Let them feel our Wrath~

Signature
Wrath 2 id2735

I, Ascended Aim, will be on vacation. Ill be back around 10th July. Message Elle ingame in the meantime. She is in charge for things for the time being.

Check out our Req-Post:

Posted on 2/15/15 9:35:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

150 monday 400-500 tuesday etc..double requirement of previous day? so like 1k by wed?

Signature
Posted on 2/20/15 11:25:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump

We are so proud of Wrath's first Arena King -Wrath Related-

Even tho we got many people climbin the indiviual ladder , Wrath Related fills us with pride. An example, once agian, that Wrath is evolving to its greatest. Top 3 for the last couple of Weeks, will we ever parish ? 

Its gettin hot for the pre lv 60 players out there. The family is trying it once again. We did it once, we can do it again !

Wrath will raise up another underdog and peppin it up to a top guild ! Apply now to Wrath 2 !

Apply to id: 2735 or pm Small Gods. Also, feel free to leave a comment if u wnat to join Wrath or Wrath 2 ( read our req obove carfully please! ). Note: Wrath 2 doesnt expect much from you. Since Wrath's main guild cannot teach our member indiviudly anymore we will do so in the 2nd guild. 

With only a handfull of players we are already fihting for the top 50 in worlds !

also Congratz Wrath Related for your awsome achivement !

Signature
Wrath 2 id2735

Check out our Req-Post:

Posted on 3/2/15 11:46:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump. Its Monday and spots are open. Remeber your best chance to apply and get accepted easily is right after the Reset. Happy Guild Wars!

Wrath got 6 spots open - But yet we are rank 3 !

Wrath 2 got 5 spots open - But yet we are rank 38 ! 

( 17:42 GMT 0. 2.March.2015 )

Right now in Indivudal rank ! 

Happy Guild Wars ! ~Let them feel our Wrath~

Signature
Wrath 2 id2735

Check out our Req-Post: