Gods Rush Today: 0    Total Posts: 405

Moderator: Cordi

Total:#32

Create Thread

[Guild] Top 100 Bacon recruiting - Android

Hot Topics [Copy link] 31/4018

Posted on 7/24/15 8:43:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well after a very painful cleaning out of the house of Bacon, which I hated to do. I am now looking for some new members to add to the BACON family. 5 SPOTS are open right now.

Bacon is one of the first day guilds, so we have a proven track record. We have always been in the top 100 while I have been leader of the GUILD. We currently CLEAR PARTY STAGE 3 everyday.

We are looking for motivated players who likes playing PARTY STAGE AS it is now our main focus. Recruitment is open to level 65+ players.

As for GUILD WAR WE HAVE NO SET REQUIREMENTS. But I like to see people help out a little if they can as every point counts. Currently ranked in the 40s.

If interested you need to be able to play PARTY STAGE most days (6 out of 7).  GUILD WAR not required but help is most welcome.  You must be level 65+, hint if your a level 64 pm in game i am a bit flexable. And yep we are on Android not ios. Please apply to BACON GUILD id number 54.

Thank you for your time xjazzy13 <- in GAME id as well.

Signature
Posted on 7/27/15 9:18:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We still have 2 SPOTS left as of this writing.

Signature
Posted on 7/28/15 6:18:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you everyone for the massive response to the membership drive. Not only were the 5 SPOTS filled but SUNDAY s unfortunate 2 cuts were also filled.

Xjazzy13

Signature
Posted on 8/11/15 7:28:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Alright, cleaned out the house of BACON once again :( that stinks really. I hate doing that at all. But hey here is your chance to join the BACON family. REQUIREMENTS are in the original post. Please do not reply to this thread just apply to GUILD ID# 54 in GAME or look us by name BACON.

Signature
Posted on 8/12/15 6:04:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you everyone. The GUILD IS full.

Signature
Posted on 8/14/15 4:33:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I need guild too better one.  I'm active player.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/15 7:11:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well after a few weeks of everything going fine BACON has had a couple of members leaving the game and some who could not make the grade.

Requirement are still the same, PARTY STAGE most days, GUILD WAR IS any help you can give would be nice and now level 60+ is accepted.  

Please just apply in GAME to BACON id number 54.

Signature
Posted on 9/12/15 9:17:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump, still looking for some players.

Signature
Posted on 9/18/15 9:46:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Still have two spots left.

Signature
Posted on 9/20/15 10:33:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

GUILD IS full for now, thank you to all who joined.

Signature