Gods Rush Today: 0    Total Posts: 371

Moderator: Cordi

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Guild] Need help!!

[Copy link] 3/1068

Posted on 8/23/15 11:21:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys
Guild Complexity needs your help to complete daily party stages and going from a top 300 guild to a much, much higher ranking!!
We've just removed a ton of inactive players and now we have some spots open.. So please join us!

Signature
Posted on 8/23/15 11:59:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Information like your current PARTY STAGE level CLEARED, REQUIREMENTS for GUILD WAR points, and GUILD id number would be helpful in filling your GUILD as they would answer a lot of questions for people.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/15 6:29:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I completely forgot about this.. you are right I didn't include more info
Guild name: Complexity
Guild ID: 93
Requirements: level 70, and for the love of god play some one that can be counted on and wants to get more rewards.
Our highest guild ranking was around 140-150 and we would like to rank higher. As for the party stages, well for the time being we've only been able to clear 1 stage due to lack of support.  As I had mentioned on my original post, a lot of inactive players were removed.

Signature
Posted on 9/20/15 12:23:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I came here thinking someone needed some actual help!
Just editing your post isn't enough. Please edit your subject too. It helps people avoid misinterpreting things.

Signature
It is Homer who has chiefly taught the other poets the art of lying skilfully - Aristotle