Gods Rush Today: 0    Total Posts: 347

Moderator: Cordi

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Guild] What is the best team for Party Stage Boss Astrea?

[Copy link] 4/1350

Posted on 11/1/15 4:14:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Would You? like to know what would be the best team to go up against Party Stage Boss Astrea? The best method has to be a full disable silence and stun team to not get rage drained it is the easiest.

Signature
I'm a Pie lover from Asia x))
Posted on 11/1/15 9:50:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well never got to the point without getting RAGE drained so my team just bludgeons her to death.

But CERBERUS, LEANDRA both usually RAGE fast enough to get a shot off or two. I also hear that MONKEY KING IS a great HERO to have on the team. HECATE and CADMUS are just beasts all around and Hephaestus gives you a 3 second opener confuse which is nice.

As for me I HIT the damage CAP in STAGE 3 with LEANDRA, HELEN, HECATE, CERBERUS and ASTRAEA. So I try to wait for STAGE 4.

Signature
Posted on 11/4/15 2:29:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you're Orange + 3, use Herc, Cadmus, Hecate, Cerberus, Astraea.
This team without raging does about 550k damage.

As alternatives, you could use Monkey King to divert Astraea and then use any lineup which can beat her to pulp.

Signature
It is Homer who has chiefly taught the other poets the art of lying skilfully - Aristotle
Posted on 11/16/15 8:19:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Monkey king should always be there.... to divert astreas attention....
Mrs. Clause - fast rage regen because of attack speed and great damage :D
Athena - Great single target nuker,.... even without using her skills.
Hecate - Simply strong nuker :D :D
and Golden boy. they are my best team i guess.

Signature
Posted on 11/30/15 10:32:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just wanted to respond to Cadmus being a beast. Please while I do use him for his stunning ability the actual damage he does is not very high.

Signature